(Recruitment) Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 2017/2018 Admission Application Form (69th Regular Course)
We are hereby informing members of the general public that Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), has started the sales of 69th Regular Course admission application form . If you have been waiting to take part in NDA recruitment please note that NDA admission application form is out.
It was made known by the proper authorities of Nigerian Defence Academy that the 69th regular course 2017/2018 admission application form will be starting form sales from 8 November, 2016 to 28 February, 2017 . This NDA application form is open for both male and female candidates who are ready to serve their country. On this edition of NDA Admission Form 2016/2017 (69th Regular Course), there is no gender discrimination as male and female candidates are invited for this recruitment .
All interested candidates are to note that Nigerian Defence academy 2017/2018 69th regular course form is intentionally targeted at both genders (male and female) . Intereted candidates are directed to visit the application portal at www.ndaapplications.net, and purchase the form online.
NDA 69th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
A detailed report of NDA admission requirement is planted in the NDA website which is also the applications portal.
1. Candidates are expected to possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
2. The only accepted result is examination results that is not more than 5 years old and it must be
3. Candidates must have credit in English Language and Mathematics respectively.
4. Candidates must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
5. NDA application requirement states that Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted. That is to say that all candidates awaiting results are not qualified to participate in this recruitment .
6. Applicant must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character and must be ready to cooperate with others .
7. Applicants must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
8. You are to provide a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
9. Applicants who have knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
10. This selection process is for Nigerians alone.
How to Apply or Obtain NDA 2017 Admission Form
#Using your phone or computer click this link –> www.ndaapplications.net
# Follow this link or click Purchase Access Code or follow this link
#Fill the necessary information then use your current email address and click submit
#Generate your Remita (RRR code)
Method of Application.
All applicants are directed to visit NDA application portal @ www.ndaapplications.net select “Purchase Access Code” and complete the needed information to pay for your application through REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only.
Are you interested and you have made up your mind to apply for NDA 68th Regular Course , go online to complete your application on NDA official websites. It was clearly stated that any body going in for NDA 2017/2018 application must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) as this is one criteria.
Submission of Application
If you are applying for this application form please understand that the Applications is submitted online. After completing your online application form , you are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Please understand that it is only those people that make the JAMB national cut-off mark will be allowed to participate in the NDA Entrance Examination. As soon as JAMB results is released, applicants are directic to return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card .
Duration and Nature of Training
To all prospective NDA Regular Course candidates , you will definitely undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. After proven worthy to become a soldier, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA).
Examination Date And Requirements
The examination is scheduled for Saturday 22 April 2017. Some documents you are to bring along to the examination venue are;
Examination Admission Card,
JAMB Result Slip,
(2) Postcard (3.5 x 5 inches) photograph to the exam Center on the date of the examination.