Our discussion today will focus on The Federal Republic of Nigeria , while the topic is The Richest Man in Nigeria which will also cover The Richest People In Nigeria as well as the top 15 Nigerian Billionaires 2016 / 2017 . Nigeria is a country that has the largest numbers of millionaires in Africa thanks to the its oil and it good business environment . Recently, Forbes released the list of richest African Billionaires which is quit different from what you are going to be seeing here today .
This list is not based on Real-time Forbes estimates of the richest personalities in Nigerian , rather it is based on our own research of the richest men in Nigerian and this list is going to be restricted to entrepreneurs only . That is to say that Politicians and individuals whose source of wealth is unknown are excluded from this list because we don’t know the source of their money and we can’t give them the credit they don’t deserve .
There are several Billionaires in Nigeria and they have people starring at them in their neighbourhood and people envy them everyday but the problem is that nobody wants to be poor , infact all they want to know and all they ask is What is the secret to the success of the richest people in Nigeria? What are the business success secrets of the successful business men in Nigeria? above all What does it take to become a billionaire in Nigeria? . Don’t worry i will give you some major secret of the richest people or richest men in Nigeria . It will shock you to learn that some of this successful business men in Nigeria are school drop out but they didn’t give up in life and they turn their weakness into strength , that is the motivation of a man who is determined to win in life .
The secret to the success of the richest men in Nigeria are very simple and i will be listing them out for you to see .
1. They are Strong Willed
2. They thoroughly understand their line of business
3. They are very determined and have a direction
4. They think big
5. They are focused
6. They have a strong business management team
7. They love Nigeria
8. They are stractegic in thinking
9. They are Competitive
10. They are excellent networkers
11. They have a strong business mission and vision
12. They are flexible
13. They love their business
Nigerian Billionaires in Nigeria 2016 Top 15
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote ==>The founder of Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, oil & gas,)
2. Mike Adenuga ==> Chairman Conoil, founder Globacom (Oil & gas, Banking, Telecom)Owns stakes in Equitorial Trust Bank.
3. Femi Otedola ==> Chairman – Forte Oil Plc (Oil & gas) CEO of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Limited
4. Orji Uzor Kalu ==> Slok Group (Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing)
5. Cosmos Maduka ==> Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing)
6. Jimoh Ibrahim ==> Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, oil & gas)
7. Jim Ovia ==> Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom)
8. Pascal Dozie ==> MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom)
9. Oba Otudeko ==> Honeywell Group Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel (Manufacturing, oil & gas, telecom)
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata ==> MRS Group (Oil & gas, construction)
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab ==> former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin ==> Doyin Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals)
13. Dele Fajemirokun ==> Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards (Insurance, Security, Technology, Food retailing)
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto ==> Ibeto Group (Trading, manufacturing, oil & gas)
15 Tony Ezenna ==> Orange Group (Pharmaceutical, oil & gas)
These are the top 15 richest Nigerian Billionaires 2016 / 2017 . Others include Chief Ade Ojo, Fola Adeola , Leo Stan Ekeh ,Sani BelloHakeem Bello Osagie,High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs , Abdulsamad Rabiu,Chief Ade Ojo,Sir Emeka Offor,Mohammed Indimi ,Vincent Amaechi Obianodo,Chief Arthur Eze , Sir Emeka Offor amongst others . All these men are into businesses not politices .