www.portal.npower.gov.ng – Npower Recruitment 2017 Registration Form & How To Apply Online| Npower Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirement – www.npower.gov.ng
I guess you find yourself on this page because you are searching for information on Npower Recruitment 2017 Application and registration form on their N-Power official registration website. The good news is that you have landed on the right page if what brought you here is Npower Recruitment 2017 update as we are going to be guiding you on how to apply and complete your online registration on www.portal.npower.gov.ng .
N-Power recruitment programme has been scheduled to begin yesterday the 13th of June 2017. This post contain a detailed step by step guide on how o apply for this www.npower.gov.ng NPower Recruitment accompanied with basic requirements and all that should be known about this recruitment process.
Take note that Npower Recruitment 2017 Application Guide and Requirement is uniformly outlined below just continue scanning through to article to know all the necessary details about this selection process. So many questions has been asked by curious fans who are interested in applying for this recruitment and the questions include:
- www.portal.npower.gov.ng : When is Npower Recruiting for 2017?
- www.Npower.net : Npower Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- www.Npower.Nigeria : Npower 2017 Recruitment Deadline
- www.Npowe.ng.com : Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2017?
- www.Npower.npvn.Gov.ng : Npower Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- www.portal.npower.gov.ng : How to apply for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2017?
According to Federal Government of Nigeria, The N-Power Programme is an initiative that has been designed and structured to drastically reduce the high rate of youth unemployment in the country. Meanwhile, the Federal Government has earlier made it known that the application and registration of 2017 Npower recruitment will start on Wednesday 14th June 2017. In line with this promise, this recruitment has kicked off yesterday in fulfillment of what has been promised by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
www.npower.gov.ng Npower registration is done online, several persons as successfully registered for this recruitment. If you are yet to complete the online registration form please do so before the registration deadline approaches.
Now that Npower Recruitment 2017 has officially started, all those candidates that is interested for this recruitment should visit N-Power official portal @ www.portal.npower.gov.ng for the completion of necessary registration form. With the help of this Npower recruitment modular programmes, they will ensure that applicants are well taught the on how to create and find job opportunities in Nigeria. This major purpose of this selection programme is to spot out those vibrant graduates that will help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic stability in areas of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
The main focus of the Npower programme is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. This programme is aimed at preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification.
Npower General Recruitment Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
How To Apply for NPower 2017 Recruitment Nigeria Job:
Qualified candidates should follow the steps outlined below to apply /register and login.
- Visit the NPower portal http://portal.npower.gov.ng to login,
- Under ‘Apply Now’ select the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration,
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password),
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application,
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application,
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe,
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL,
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test,
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme,
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place,
- Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to you,
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to email@example.com