This page contain update on INEC Recruitment for Graduates 2017 plus Application Guide and Requirements for the recruitment. The full meaning of INEC is Independent National Electoral Commission and they are saddled with responsibility of making sure that voters are received during elections and their votes are recorded.
Where are you in Nigeria, are you searching for latest updates on Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment for graduates 2017, if yes the you are highly welcome to this portal . We are going to get you the latest development/update on this recruitment as well as requirements, qualifications, guidelines and others vital information you should know.
The Electoral Institute (TEl) an organ of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), this organ is fully responsible for training for elections and electoral research, they are hereby inviting Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the available job vacancy at Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment (INEC). If you have been wanting to participate in the coming INEC Recruitment for Graduates 2017 then we counsel you to continue reading this post.
Job Title: Assistant Director (Library)
- Applicants for the post of Assistant Director (Library Services) shall satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a First Degree in Library Science, or related discipline;
- Applicants must have the unlimited capacity for teamwork, good judgment and resourcefulness.
- Possession of a higher degree in Library Science or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Applicants must have the ability to manage both the analogue and e-Libraries of the Electoral Institute;
- Applicants must have the ability to collate, store and retrieve (as may .be necessary) data from research on elections, voter education, gender issues, political parties, electoral violence, governance and democratization in general;
- At least ten (10) years cognate experience;
- Demonstrable capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
Job Title: Director of Research and Documentation
Applicants for the post of Director of Research and Documentation must possess the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a Ph.D in the Social Sciences or Humanities with ten years cognate experience.
- Ample publications in reputable Journals with a bias in elections and democracy.
- Applicants must demonstrate capacity and working knowledge of ICT;
- Demonstrable capacity to engage development partners and donor agencies generally and technical capacity to initiate proposals for funding support;
- Capacity for teamwork, good judgment, resourcefulness and originality of thought.
- Sound theoretical knowledge and ability to initiate and implement research projects on
elections, governance, voter education, gender, political violence and democratization in general;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
Application Closing Date/Deadline
6th July, 2017.